Happy Independence Day! In honor of this summer day off work, we have a special US-only giveaway! (Worry not my Canadian friends, the Canada-only giveaway was posted just a few days ago!)
We’ve decided to split this giveaway up into countries because this is going to be our BIGGEST giveaway yet, and it costs a poor book blogger a lot to send multiple books out of country. That’s right… I said MULTIPLE books! As we near the 100 followers mark With A Good Book would like to show our readers just how much we appreciate them, so we’re going to give you what you love most… no, not money. Books!
For our lucky American friends we’re offering a choice of one of two sets of books including:
(First) Gossip Girl Collection
- Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar
- You Know You Love Me by Cecily von Ziegesar
- All I Want Is Everything by Cecily von Ziegesar
Pretty Little Rich Girls
- Samurai Girl: The Book of the Sword by Carrie Asai
- Privileged (aka How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls) by Zoey Dean
- Hollywood is Like High School with Money by Zoey Dean
To be entered in the giveaway all you have to do is follow this blog, and leave a comment with a recommendation for an American author you love! Please don’t forget to indicate which set of books you’d like to receive.
- For an extra entry, tweet or blog about this giveaway.
- For yet another entry tell a friend about this giveaway and make sure they let us know you sent them when they enter.
The contest will run for the entire month of July. (Unless we haven’t reached 100 followers by that point, in which case it will end when we reach the 100 follower mark.) You must have an United States mailing address to be qualified to win this giveaway.