There weren’t too many discussion questions available for The Iron King, so we’ve had to come up with a few of our own. Please don’t limit yourself to our questions though! We always want to hear what you have to say, so please feel free to bring up anything you would like to discuss about the book. Veering off topic is encouraged here!
The Iron King Discussion Questions
1. Did you enjoy The Iron King? Will you read more of the Iron Fey series?
2. The Iron King puts an interesting twist on the Faery genre by blending technology and mechanical characters into the Fey world. How did you feel about this variation?
3. Did you find Meghan to be a likeable heroine? Why or why not?
4. The Iron King features a variety of interesting supporting characters. Which was your favorite? Why?
5. Did you like the fact that Kagawa ‘borrowed’ some of her personalities from other stories, or would you have preferred an original cast?
6. What other Faery books would you recommend?
And this great question comes from Blog With Bite: