The Of the Royal Line Challenge is my first challenge with the Romance Readers Reading Challenges group over at Goodreads. Since I read a lot of historical romances, this one seemed like a no-brainer.
The goal is to read TEN books which titles (or series titles) have nobility words in it (Ex. king, queen, prince, princess, lord, lady, duke, earl, viscount, duchess, etc).
Duration: Dec 1, 2009 – Feb 28, 2010
- Silent in the Grave (Lady Julia Grey, #1) by Deanna Raybourn, 01/03/10, ★★★
- Silent in the Sanctuary (Lady Julia Grey, #2) by Deanna Raybourn, 01/05/10, ★★★
- Silent on the Moor (Lady Julia Grey, #3) by Deanna Raybourn, 01/08/10, ★★★
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman, 01/17/10, ★★★★
- The Truth About Lord Stoneville by Sabrina Jeffries, 01/21/10, ★★★★
- How I Met My Countess by Elizabeth Boyle, 01/23/10, ★★★
- His Lady Mistress by Elizabeth Rolls, 01/26/10, ★★★
- At the Duke’s Pleasure by Tracy Anne Warren, 02/03/10, ★★
Note: I’m currently linking to each book’s Goodreads page but I do plan to review one or two of them here and I’ll update this post with links to those reviews as I get them done.